Monday, September 21, 2009

Or you can listen to me if you want to...

[Please see my original post here.]

It may look like I'm having second thoughts about this law school thing. I actually wonder why I'm NOT having second thoughts. But I'm not.

I am crossing the median several times a day.

I've been complaining about waking up at 2 am to study, but I get out of bed at 2 am to read my casebooks because I love this stuff. I'm stressed and overwhelmed but I also consider my choice to start law school to be the best decision I've made in my adult life. I love it; I hate it; I'm exhausted; I'm thrilled. Law school sucks and it rocks. It's scary and I'm tired and I'm unsure but I'm also loving the crap out of it. Not every minute of this is great, but every single day is pretty cool.

Law school FTW.

No comments:

Post a Comment