So I'm starting law school in the fall and I'm a human vat of doubts. I'm absolutely terrified that I made the wrong choice in choosing law (Really? Law?). I could fail at this and, at age 31, fall hard on my ass in a city that doesn't favor failure.
This is the domain of Harvard and MIT, the capital of Massachusetts and the Revolution. Paul Revere's home and body lie here and a studio apartment on the outskirts costs a thousand dollars. No, there is no room for failure here. Yet I've signed Suffolk Law School's letter of intent. I'm leaving a decent job and I've paid the security deposit on a studio in Brighton (on the green line; just outside Boston proper). I'm 86% convinced that this is the wrong decision but that extra 14 nags at me. What if this works?
Jimmy Kimmel Teases Trump Over Not Getting the Nobel Prize
26 minutes ago
No comments:
Post a Comment